Monday 5 August 2019

Hmm What money can do!! Mr. Eventuarry and Manager Part ways after misunderstanding in Nigeria



Mr. Eventuarry is now an internet sensation and many people love him because of his big English.
God been so good, he landed his first show in Nigeria and from reports he was paid very well for it.
However, things are not going so smooth back stage with the comedian as he and his manager have not been in good terms quite recently.
“I am not comfortable with some of the things he’s been doing. He doesn’t see my value as a Manager; from all indications I knew this would come but there were a lot of people who told me to be patient so I held on.” Theophilus Arthur, his manager said.
The manager according to reports from 233times.com is tired of Mr. Eventuarry’s misbehavior towards him.
“When we went to Nigeria, there were a lot of misunderstanding and when we came to Ghana he started acting up so I had to part ways with him” Mr. Arthur told www.233times.com.
“He shouldn’t even mention my name anywhere whether good or bad. If he mentions my name anywhere I can take him to court so he shouldn’t even try it” Mr. Arthur said.

0 comments

Post a Comment